- Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Leaves
- Farming Method: Organic
- Nation of Harvest: Sri Lanka
- Size: 10ml (1/3 ounce)
This is a very fine organic patchouli with an amazing aroma. Patchouli is commonly associated with the rebellious crowd from the 1960’s, but the quality of this oil is an extremely high grade and gives a pleasant aroma which is appreciated even by those who claim that they do not care for the scent of patchouli.
Patchouli is historically used to treat a variety of skin and hair conditions including eczema and dandruff, and has also been known to reduce the appearance of scarring. It also is well known as an aphrodisiac.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
- Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
β patchoulene 2.3
β elemene + α guaiene 16.2
β caryophyllene 2.7
seychellene + α patchoulene + γ gurjunene 13.0
cycloseychellene + α bulnesene 19.3
bulnesol + patchoulol 32.0
No adulterant, contaminant or dilutant was detected.
*Please note that our GC/MS results may change somewhat frequently. The results above are for the most recent distillation and will vary slightly from previous distillations.