- Botanical Name: Gaultheria fragrantissima
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Leaves
- Farming Method: Wildcrafted
- Nation of Harvest: Nepal
- Size: 10ml (1/3 ounce)
At the end of a long week, is there anything sweeter than the moment your head hits the pillow? Wintergreen may be the perfect antidote to tired days and overworked muscles.
With a minty and somewhat earthy aroma, Wintergreen can bring relief to muscles too tense to relax. It also can be used to soothe aching joints and nerve pain in the legs by promoting a healthy circulatory system. Containing high levels of methyl salicylate, which is comparable to salicylic acid in aspirin, Wintergreen has miraculous analgesic properties.
Used in toothpastes, chewing gum and root beer. Wintergreen is incredibly powerful, so only use it with caution in small amounts.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
- Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.