Rosemary ct. Cineole
Rosemary is a great remedy for stress and depression. Many studies have shown Rosemary essential oil to increase memory retention and focus.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Chemotype: Cineole
- AKA: Romarin Cineole
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Flowers/Tops
- Farming Method: Organic
- Nation of Harvest: Tunisia
- Size: 10ml (1/3 ounce)
We offer 2 different chemotypes of Rosemary, Cineole and Verbenone. These two chemotypes are so dramatically different that they shouldn't even have the same name: Note the level of 1,8 Cineole from the ct. Cineole (~44%) vs ct. Verbenone (~6%). This is like comparing white potatoes to sweet potatoes - They carry the same name and the plants look similar, but the similarities end there.
We Recommend the Cineole version for your medicinal uses, and the Verbenone for skin and hair care uses.
Rosemary chemotype Cineole is very heavy in Camphor, so it should be avoided in hair care and skincare products. This version of rosemary is best used for circulatory, neuralgia, and rheumatism formulas.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- Rosemary contains ketones and should not be used on children, pregnant or nursing women, elderly, epileptic, or those with high blood pressure or liver conditions without consulting your medical professional.
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
α pinene 11.5
β pinene 7.6
bornyl acetate 0.8
No adulterant, contaminant or dilutant was detected.
*Please note that our GC/MS results may change somewhat frequently. The results above are for the most recent distillation and will vary slightly from previous distillations.