- Botanical Name: Helichrysum italicum
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Flowers
- Farming Method: Organic
- Nation of Harvest: Croatia
- Size: 5ml (1/6 oz)
Helichrysum makes an excellent and regenerative addition to skincare formulas and is well known for reducing scarring, healing wounds and burns, treating acne, etc.
Helichrysum is also known to be antiseptic as well as a powerful anti-inflammatory. It has become a staple for many sufferers of arthritis.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
- Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
- Contains ketones – avoid use with small children, elders, epileptics, pregnant and/or nursing women.
alpha pinene 2.4
acetate neryle 32.2
beta caryophyllene 0.1
propionate de neryle 4.8
2- italidione 2.7
No adulterant, contaminant or dilutant was detected.
*Please note that our GC/MS results may change somewhat frequently. The results above are for the most recent distillation and will vary slightly from previous distillations.