- Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Leaves
- Farming Method: Organic
- Nation of Harvest: France
- Size: 10ml (1/3 ounce)
Organic Cypress Leaf essential oil is highly valued in medicine and as incense by ancient civilizations and is still used as a purification incense in religious ceremonies in Tibet.
Cypress Leaf essential oil has a calming, soothing action on the mind. It is also used in perfumes and colognes as a tenacious fragrance component. It is said that a combination of cypress and patchouli essential oils create an ambergris-like substitute.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
- Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
GERMACRENE D 3.3
No adulterant, contaminant or dilutant was detected.
*Please note that our GC/MS results may change somewhat frequently. The results above are for the most recent distillation and will vary slightly from previous distillations.