Peppermint (Triple Distilled)
This product is sold out
Triple distilled Peppermint, as its name implies, had been through the distillation process three times. The first distillation produces a minty, herb-like oil similar to freshly crushed peppermint leaves. By the third distillation, the herb-like aroma and any alcohol-like aromas have essentially vanished, and a candy-like (though not sugary) aroma remains. Most people find our triple distilled peppermint to be more pleasing to the senses...
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Leaves Only
- Farming Method: Organic
- Nation of Harvest: USA
- Size: 10ml (1/3 ounce)
Our very fine Peppermint essential oil has a wonderfully fresh, green, cooling and penetrating minty aroma with grassy-sweet undertones and can be used for both aromatherapy and natural perfumery. Since its aroma strength is quite pronounced due to its menthol content, the amount of Peppermint oil used in formulas should be carefully considered. It is indicated for headaches and migraines, PMS symptoms, digestive concerns such as motion sickness, general nausea, or an irritable colon, respiratory issues, and may also be employed as a liver tonic. It has analgesic, antiviral, antibacterial, astringent, expectorant, insect repellent, and numerous other properties.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- Peppermint is a known possible skin and mucous membrane irritant. We recommend heavy dilution before skin application as well as consulting your healthcare provider prior to use on young children or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.