This product is sold out
We have been blessed with the acquisition of the highest quality Melissa oil we’ve ever had the pleasure of testing!
Our new Melissa oil comes from a small artisan farm and distillery in Bulgaria which focuses on quality and purity. They use organic farming methods with no pesticides/herbicides, and do not use genetically modified crops. This small farm produces only a couple of kilograms of oil per year, and we were fortunate enough to obtain their entire inventory of one of the best single-harvest batches they’ve produced. This oil has a wonderfully fresh, warm, herbaceous aroma without the powerful alcohol smell commonly found in lower quality versions. See below for full GC/MS analysis:
- Botanical Name: Melissa Officinalis
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Flowers, Leaves
- Farming Method: Organic
- Nation of Harvest: Bulgaria
- Size: 5ml (1/6 ounce)
Melissa is an extremely powerful sedative with a warm, lemony aroma. It is especially well known as an uplifting oil which works well to relieve stress and tension as well as promote restful sleep. It is likely the best essential oil available for those who need need help with insomnia or depression.
Melissa has also been proven to be one of the most (if not the most) powerful antiviral essential oils in the world, having shown in controlled lab testing to be effective against Avian Influenza (H9N2). See our blog for further information: Essential oils and viruses
- Fungal Infections
- Menopausal Discomfort
- Sleep Disorders
- Viral Infections
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
- Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
No adulterant, contaminant or dilutant was detected.
*Please note that our GC/MS results may change somewhat frequently. The results above are for the most recent distillation and will vary slightly from previous distillations.
- All content found on the ByFaithOils.com Website, including text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.