This product is sold out
- Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Extracted From: Peel
- Farming Method: Organic
- Nation of Harvest: Israel
- Size: 10ml (1/3 ounce)
Health Benefits of Grapefruit Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as a diuretic, disinfectant, stimulant, antidepressant, antiseptic, aperitif, lymphatic and tonic substance.
Grapefruit, also known as Shaddock in certain areas of the world, is a Citrus fruit, whose scientific name is Citrus Paradisi. It is also known by two other scientific names, Citrus Racemosa and Citrus Maxima. The latter, is thus named because of that varieties very large size. Like all other citrus fruits, its Essential Oil is present in its peel and extracted by compression. Many of its medicinal properties match those of the essential oils of other citrus fruits.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- This oil is Photosensitizing: Avoid exposure to sunlight or any other UV light source after skin application. Limit dilution rate to 0.4% or less when applying to the skin to avoid irritation or burns
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
- Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
TRANS-LIMONENE OXIDE* < 0.1
*= EU allergen
No adulterant, contaminant or dilutant was detected.
*Please note that our GC/MS results may change somewhat frequently. The results above are for the most recent distillation and will vary slightly from previous distillations.