- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Dried Bark
- Farming Method: Organic
- Nation of Harvest: Madagascar
- Size: 10ml (1/3 ounce)
Cinnamon Bark oil is an extremely powerful antibacterial and anti-fungal oil, a wonderful addition to air cleansing blends in the winter. When inhaled, it serves as a respiratory and circulatory stimulant and antiseptic. It is useful in inhalation blends for bronchitis, pleurisy, and can raise body temperature when you are chilled. Cinnamon Bark is wonderful for the type of flu that leaves you shivering.
Cinnamon is useful for emotional and/or mental fatigue and lack of concentration.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- Cinnamon Bark is a known skin and mucous membrane irritant. Always dilute heavily and avoid use on sensitive skin.
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
- Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
cinnamyl acetate 2.2
benzyl benzoate 1.3
cinnamyl alcohol 0.1
No adulterant, contaminant or dilutant was detected.
*Please note that our GC/MS results may change somewhat frequently. The results above are for the most recent distillation and will vary slightly from previous distillations.