By Faith Essential Oils: Our purpose and path...
The Only Blog That Matters:
I can tell you how to use Essential Oils. I can tell you what to do and not do with your Essential Oils. I can even tell you how creating By faith has impacted our home and our clientele family. However, if all I am known for the day I leave this Earth was the lady who created By Faith Essential Oil Company than I have failed you and Heaven. No, I want to be known to you as, “The lady who loves Jesus.” or better yet, “The lady who told me about Jesus.”
We created By Faith all to the glory of God. My favorite saying to my clients is, “When we feel better, we serve Jesus better.” While this is true, if the one holding the bottle of Essential Oil doesn’t know Jesus, then there isn’t much being accomplished for His glory.
It was a very hard decision for me to follow through with creating By Faith as I am not a confrontational person. If you are new to the realm of Essential Oils, it will not take you long to learn that there is more controversy in this field than almost any other holistic practice. One unifying commonality regardless of faith, age, social status, or essential oil preference we all have is one day we will die and be standing in front of The Lord. Take a moment to brush those goosebumps off your arm.
“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.” 2 Corinthians 5:10
Do you know what would happen to you if you died today?
Do you know why he finely knitted you in your mother’s womb and placed you on Earth?
Are you exhausted from figuring out your purpose, and never feeling quite good enough?
I have the answer for you. One life changing moment that is so refreshing and brings all aspects of your life to a defining moment. Jesus. Not a religion, but a relationship only based on love. We talk about Essential Oils being pure and unadulterated. In the world we live in, it is hard to find those things in anything and know for certain the truth within. Not Jesus and not His love. Romans 8:35 says that nothing (and when the Bible says nothing it mean nothing) can separate us from the love of Christ.
So, here we go with the beginner’s kit of Salvation. The Romans Road.
- Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." There is no exception to this, and is the most important reason we need Jesus.
- Romans 6:23, teaches us about the consequences of sin - "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." The only punishment we deserve is an eternity of darkness, separated from those we love and the love of Jesus. Have you ever though for a moment about the length of eternity?
- Romans 6:23 left off, "but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 5:8 says, "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Jesus already paid the price of our sin and wiped our slates clean. He didn’t miss a spot or leave a blemish.
- The fourth stop on the Romans Road is Romans 10:9, "that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Believe. And now you know where the name “By Faith” was born. The part you and I come in where he sacrificed His life for us and only asked in return that we believe.
- Finally, we find the peace we’ve longed for all our lives. Romans 5:1 "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." Through Jesus Christ we can have a relationship of peace and endless love with God. Romans 8:1 teaches us, "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Because of Jesus’ death on our behalf, we will never be condemned for our sins. We are given an unbreakable promise from The King of Kings that seals us to Him forever. Romans 8:38-39, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
If you walked down that road today, we want to pray for you and we will do our best with the guidance of the Holy Spirit to answer any questions you have while you learn to walk By Faith.